.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Captain’s Log, Stardate 92818.86

Commander Marci Jansen reporting.

Greetings all!

After a rocky end to February, we’re halfway through March already. Your First Officer, Navigator, and I were able to head over to Starbase Binghamton and rendezvous with the USS Serling for their monthly meeting on the 14th, and a great time was had by all!

First Officer Commander Jansen has been hard at work building our Twitter presence. If you’re out there in the Twitterverse, follow us – we’re @usssirius.

I’ve revamped our website and added a photo slideshow of our official members. I’ve also started a blog at http://usssirius.blogspot.com. Right now, all of my previous Captain’s Logs are there, and I hope to start adding content as time allows. If you’re in love with our header photo, as I am, you’ll want to check out the fabulous artist behind it - http://cargocollective.com/nickacosta

I’m also still expanding the newsletter – I’ve added a “Subspace Chatter” section, with interesting news from around the ‘net, a “Man Your Posts” section where we detail our charitable efforts, the “Officers’ Mess,” where we’ll share recipes, and a printable coloring page for the kids. If you have something you’d like to contribute to a future issue, send me an e-mail at usssirius@stny.rr.com. We’re also still looking for used folding chairs to purchase.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment